What is CISO Council?
CISO council is a platform for Global Information Security & Risk Assurance Leaders. The platform connects the community allowing them to network, discuss and deliberate certain matters related to Information and digital technology risks.
CISO Council provides members with a trusted platform to discuss and share their domain knowledge and experience with other members through a structured approach leading to creation
- Guidance and implementation documents
- Research reports
What are our Goals
Develop a platform for global security & assurance leaders for connecting, contributing and learning, Further
- Connect Information Security & Risk Assurance leaders on a common platform.
- Keep the community updated on the necessary situational awareness that includes current attack trends, breaches and other incidents.
- Organize closed events with CISO & Risk Leaders community.
- Connect community with government, regulatory bodies & other industry associations to promote the compliance of laws and regulations.
- Organize community workshops for knowledge exchange and nurture upcoming CISO members.
- Establish a speaker bureau of global experts.
- Honor security leaders through various awards & recognitions.
- Establish a Job Forum with necessary guidance to explore opportunities.
- Conduct Surveys and Research of key areas